Transition to Parenthood provides you with the opportunity to explore the psychological and emotional journey of pregnancy and the postpartum period. For mothers and fathers, topics covered are:
- The myths of motherhood and parenthood
- The psychological impact of the physiological experience
- Supportive labor and delivery – do you have a plan?
- The psychological experience of motherhood and fatherhood
- Mothers, fathers and parenting roles
- The changing marital relationship
- Mental health during pregnancy and the postpartum period
Classes forming now. Call (805) 798-0405 for days/times or contact us via this site.