Do you feel lost or something just isn’t quite right?
Are you feeling out of sorts and don’t know what to do?
Are you having problems in your relationships with family, friends or co-workers?
Whatever is making you search for answers at this time in your life, I am here to help you on your journey.
How can therapy help?
I help you work through your challenges when you feel out of sorts, or are feeling overly depressed or anxious and can’t seem to move forward. I help you work towards uncovering the root of the problem or challenge. Sometimes one needs help finding the tools and the motivation to deal with different situations such as:
- Difficulties in relationships at home and/or at work
- Not motivated to do anything
- Feeling overwhelmed with every-day tasks
- Feeling all alone and misunderstood
- Having a hard time facing difficult situations
- Easily frustrated and annoyed
What Happens in Therapy?
I start by finding out where you are having difficulties in your life. I work with you to identify the stressors that are causing your anxiety or sadness. Together we will explore different avenues to help manage your symptoms.
I want you to know you are not alone. I give clients an opportunity to share their deepest feelings, hopes and dreams and have someone support them toward creating the Life they want. I will help you find solutions to your problems that are unique to you.
In partnership with me you will gain confidence and a capacity to achieve your goals.
Areas Where I Can Help
I work to assist individuals, couples and families in the areas of:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counseling
- Individual & Couples Counseling
- Parenting Children and Adolescents
- Grief and Loss
- Cooperative Parenting and Divorce Counseling
- Co-parenting Groups
- Stress and Anger Management
What is the Cost?
I offer affordable rates and a sliding fee scale based on family size and income.
• Masters of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University
• Bachelors of Arts State University of New York, Oneonta in Speech Communications
• Primary and Secondary School Mental Health Counselor
• Group Facilitator for Parenting and Co-parenting and Divorce Groups
• Supervised by Jeri Johnson, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
I love working with teens and their families as well as couples and individuals . Call for a free phone consultation at (805) 648-2805 or contact me at Nicole@MainStreetCounselingGroup.com.